Sour Diesel originated from california. This variety of weed is favored among smokers and growers alike. It’s strong genetic composition is dominated by Sativa influences. It is very well suited for indoor cultivation. When cultivated outdoors, this species needs a warm climate.
Our Sour Diesel weed seeds show a very apt growth structure. These plants develop huge resin-like buds producing a strong odor. These plants have a flowering period of 10 weeks. When well cultivated, yields can rise up to 450 to 600 grams per square meter.
Sour Diesel is a spicy and aromatic species of weed. It produces a chemical, herbal and sour aromatic odor. This species of weed contains high levels of THC, guaranteeing a long-lasting as well as potent high.
Sour Diesel weed seeds characteristics
- – American gene composition
- – High levels of THC
- – Strong sativa
- – High yields
- – Aromatic odor
- – Powerfull high
Information on Sour Diesel weed seeds
- Flowering period: 10 weeks
- Genetics: Original Diesel x (Northern light x Shiva x Hawaiian)
- 70% sativa, 30% indica
- Tallest plants outdoors: 150 – 200 cm
- Outdoor harvesting season: June till october
- Indoor yield: 450 – 600 gr / m²
- Outdoor yield: 550 – 600 gr / plant
- THC contents: High