Northern Light Autoflower
Northern Light Autoflower originated from cross-breeding Northern Light Indica/Sativa with Ruderalis. Northern Light Autoflower combines the best of both worlds within one easy to grow autoflower breed. This breed is very popular and belongs to the most well known and popular weed species world-wide. This weed is for sale in allmost any coffeeshop.
Northern Light Autoflower is suited for indoor as well as outdoor cultivation. These plants produce nice dense buds resulting in good yields. Northern Light Autoflower might be one of the most well-known autoflower species out there. These plants grow to about 90 to 120 cm tall. This makes it a fairly tall species considering it’s an autoflower, but the yields are superb! Outdoor yields can grow to 200 grams per plant and indoor yields to a whopping 550 grams per square meter!
Northern Light Autoflower is an easy to grow species making it suited for inexperienced growers. The effect of smoking this weed is very pleasant. It tastes soft and sweet. This species of weed is an ideal candidate for medicinal users as well.
Northern Light autoflower weed seed characteristics
- – Easy to grow
- – Suited for indoor as well as outdoor cultivation
- – Consists of 95% indica genes
- – High yields
- – Suited for medicinal users
Information on Northern Light autoflower weed seeds
- Flowering period: 9 – 10 weeks
- Genetics: Northern Light Indica/Sativa x Ruderalis
- 5% sativa, 95% indica
- Tallest plants outdoors: 130 – 160 cm
- Outdoor harvesting season: june till october
- Indoor yield: 500 – 550 gr / m²
- Outdoor yield: 170 – 220 gr / plant
- THC contents: Average